problem with Simulate / Modelsim 10.4

Michel C.

Feb 6, 2018, 4:55:49 PM2/6/18
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
Hi,

after download ModelSim Student 10.4, I open the .exe with wine , because I'm on Linux Ubuntu, all is perfect,  the licence too, after I test compile a programme VHDL all it's ok, but when I want to simulate Modlsim close immediately ?? I just saw for one second, no supported...... I can't read all the message to understand.

Thank's for your help.

PrIyA M

Apr 23, 2019, 2:35:45 PM4/23/19
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
Hi, I am facing the same problem. Can you please tell me how you solved this.
Thank you.

Alice Alice

Apr 27, 2020, 3:14:31 PM4/27/20
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
Hi, I'm also facing exactly the same problem on Linux Mint Cinnamon.... I installed the exe-file with wine, like you did. Compilation works fine, but simulation crashes immediately after selecting the file.
Did you find a solution?

THANKS.

Menny Thankachan

May 10, 2020, 1:47:48 AM5/10/20
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
i'm using windows and is facing the same problem the software closes on selecting the simulate button