Compilation won't work

B Saxon

Feb 17, 2016, 10:54:10 AM2/17/16
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
I've just downloaded the latest edition and put the 'student_license.dat' file where it should be. I started my first project with functioning scripts I loaded, but when I compile it nothing happens. I am on "SIMULATE". Please help me

Priyanshu Mishra

May 22, 2020, 5:20:41 PM5/22/20
to ModelSim PE Student Edition

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 7:54:10 AM UTC-8, B Saxon wrote:
I've just downloaded the latest edition and put the 'student_license.dat' file where it should be. I started my first project with functioning scripts I loaded, but when I compile it nothing happens. kindly help