Library xilinxcorelib not found

Vinayak Sachin

Jan 22, 2014, 4:03:51 AM1/22/14
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
I`m using Xilinx 13.1 and modelsim 10.3.

I generated library using Xilinx and added to Modelsim but which is not taking library....

which is giving error as "Library xilinxcorelib not found "...

What is the problem in that...?

Larry

Jan 22, 2014, 1:58:25 PM1/22/14
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
If the xilinxcorelib library is not in your current working directory then ModelSim doesn't know where to find it.  To solve this problem you must map the library (create a mapping to the library).  This done with the vmap command.

This will add the library mapping to your modelsim.ini file.