Check SPAM folder for the License.dat file

ModelSim Student Edition

Oct 12, 2010, 12:31:45 PM10/12/10
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
Attn: ModelSim PE Student Edition Users,

Be sure to check your email programs' SPAM or JUNK mail folder for the
license.dat file after you have requested the license. If you don't
receive the email within a minute or two, then it's very likely the
license email is in your spam folder.

Also - be sure that you have administrator access to the computer you
are installing ModelSim PE Student Edition on and that you are
requesting the license.dat file from the same computer.

Lastly - if you happen to be a professor that teaches a class using
ModelSim PE Student Edition, we encourage you to check out the higher
education program.

http://www.mentor.com/company/higher_ed/program_details

Junaid Malik

Dec 13, 2017, 1:26:29 PM12/13/17
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
I have submitted lincese form but I don't recive any spam or junk mail folder on the email.and where is this spam folder in computer .pls ans me I am 2nd year engineering student