ModelSim PE Student Edition 10.1c

student...@model.com

Aug 6, 2012, 5:04:10 PM8/6/12
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
Students -

ModelSim PE Student Edition 10.1c is now available for download on the Model.com website.

http://www.model.com/content/modelsim-pe-student-edition-hdl-simulation

As always, you will need to:

1) Download
2) Install
3) After installation, browser will open to request license file
4) License.dat file will be emailed to you (check your spam folder)
5) Place .dat file in the correct location

Avazbek Niyazov

Sep 19, 2012, 7:00:44 AM9/19/12
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
I didn't recieve  License.dat  " 4) License.dat file will be emailed to you (check your spam folder)  "

Noura

Nov 8, 2012, 8:40:07 AM11/8/12
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com

Noura

Nov 8, 2012, 9:00:25 AM11/8/12
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
but the modelsim student version 10.1c does'nt work properly when i do cosimulation between matlab and modelsim. The part of making "socket" connection between matlab and simulink does'nt work.

the problem that when i write this instruction for an inverter cosimulation "vsimulink work.inverter" the page is hiting
Please, I need to know how to solve this error if anyone faced it before.

eshaan verma

Mar 16, 2016, 12:33:41 AM3/16/16
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
I wish to see the license file, please help,...