New mod_spdy binary bugfix release (v0.9.4.3) - SECURITY FIX

Matthew Steele

Jun 5, 2014, 11:51:42 AM6/5/14
to mod-spdy...@googlegroups.com, spdy...@googlegroups.com
We have just put out a new binary bugfix release of mod_spdy (v0.9.4.3).  Binary packages for this release are available for download today from here:

If you've installed one of our previous binary releases (and did not disable auto-update), you should be able to easily upgrade using your package manager (apt or yum).

This update addresses the OpenSSL MITM CCS injection vulnerability (CVE-2014-0224) by upgrading the version of OpenSSL used by mod_spdy, and is *strongly recommended* for all mod_spdy users.  All versions of mod_spdy prior to 0.9.4.3 are vulnerable and should be updated immediately.  More information at these links:
    http://ccsinjection.lepidum.co.jp/

PowerKiKi

Jun 5, 2014, 9:46:00 PM6/5/14
to mod-spdy...@googlegroups.com, spdy...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this update!

 Would you have any news regarding support of Apache 2.4 ? I am pretty sure I saw a version of mod_spdy (fork?) that would support it, but I can't find anymore...