Re: javascript rewrite bug?

Otto van der Schaaf

Mar 23, 2017, 5:11:12 AM3/23/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Would it be possible for you to add a testpage to the site that exhibits the problem?

Otto

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 12:48 AM Fabio Fatuzzo <wor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Since I enabled rewrite_javascript the adsense url was changed from:

<script src="//pagead2.gooswglesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

producing a 404 not found error as per this report:

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.4icu.org/t6Qmq9Mx (click on waterfall)

This seems to happen just within the body tags.
The same adsense url within the head tags is not modified and work correctly.
I enabled all this bunch of options but I guess it must to be something to do with the rewrite_javascript one.

  ModPagespeedEnableFilters rewrite_javascript,rewrite_css,sprite_images
  ModPagespeedEnableFilters collapse_whitespace
  ModPagespeedEnableFilters extend_cache
  ModPagespeedEnableFilters lazyload_images

Anyone can check or confirm?