Mod pagespeed not working

Laura

Dec 25, 2015, 7:18:01 AM12/25/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

I installed this module and it is not working. The httpd pagespeed header is correct, so pagespeed is enabled.

My normal html websites broke and gives a blank page.
I went to this
  1. If that fixed the site, try appending ?ModPagespeed=on&ModPagespeedFilters= to the URL. This turns on PageSpeed, but no filters. If the site is broken now, it is an HTML parsing problem. Please let us know.
And that appears that gives me a blank page, it is an HTML parsing problem.

My Wordpress websites worked, but when i visiting any website speed test, it gives worser results in speed loading (2 seconds more) and perfomance insights.

Off course, as my websites are running, for now I disabled the module.

What is causing the problems?

Kind regards,

Laura

Jeff Kaufman

Dec 26, 2015, 9:59:42 AM12/26/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Could you share a link to your site, so I can test the html parsing?

If you're not ok sharing it publicly, could you send it to jef...@google.com?