mod_pagespeed for serverpilot

lukka

Feb 11, 2015, 7:08:53 PM2/11/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i am using serverpilot (lemp +apache)  fo rwordpress.I can setup  mod_pagespeed in according to this.
Howeever, mod_pagespeed does not my site.Wha can i do?

Jeff Kaufman

Feb 12, 2015, 10:02:24 AM2/12/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
The serverpilot howto for ngx_pagespeed you link to looks good. You
followed all of it?

At the end it says:

> You can verify pagespeed is enabled by looking for the X-Page-Speed response header:
>
> curl -s -I http://YOUR_DOMAIN/ | grep X-Page-Speed
>
> You should see output that contains the following:

Do you see that?

lukka

Feb 15, 2015, 8:37:20 AM2/15/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com