Google Page Speed is working for one url and not working for another url.

Gaurav Kumar

Jan 7, 2016, 7:29:10 AM1/7/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hello All,

I have vps account and I have installed pagespeed.

I have created 2 accounts on vps and  pagespeed is  working for only one.

It is not working where cloudflare is installed.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Jeff Kaufman

Jan 7, 2016, 8:52:59 AM1/7/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
What's not working with it?

Are you saying cloudflare is only installed on one of them, and that's
the one that's not working? How is cloudflare installed?