mod_pagespeenot working

Abhishek soni

Jul 9, 2016, 4:56:06 AM7/9/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hello,

I have a shared hosting on hostgator and i am using mod_pagespeed from last 7-8 months and it was working perfectly fine untill from last 1 or 2 week .

I am using custom mod_pagespeed setting by editing .htaccess file and it was working perfectly fine untill last week.

Just when i realised mod_pagspeed not working on my site i investigated and found hosting providers enabled " varnish " for my domain
I thought its safe to say mod_pagespeed stopped working when they enabled varnish on my domain .
I thought this issue is because of varnish , so i disabled varnish
but still after disabling varnish mod_pagespeed is not working .

Please help me correct the issue .
Regards,

Otto van der Schaaf

Jul 9, 2016, 2:38:59 PM7/9/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Enabling Varnish is not a reason for mod_pagespeed to stop working.
If you could email me a website url plus the (pagespeed) configuration contents from your .htaccess file, I will take a look to see if I can help figure out what stops mod_pagespeed from operating.

Otto

Otto van der Schaaf

Jul 9, 2016, 3:29:34 PM7/9/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I received your email with the site url plus .htaccess file contents.
There's no trace of mod_pagespeed in responses from your website, and no reason in .htaccess that would explain why that is.
I can only suggest contacting hostgator support to ask them to re-enable the module.

Otto

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Abhishek soni <as73...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have a shared hosting on hostgator and i am using mod_pagespeed from last 7-8 months and it was working perfectly fine untill from last 1 or 2 week .

I am using custom mod_pagespeed setting by editing .htaccess file and it was working perfectly fine untill last week.

Just when i realised mod_pagspeed not working on my site i investigated and found hosting providers enabled &quot; varnish &quot; for my domain
I thought its safe to say mod_pagespeed stopped working when they enabled varnish on my domain .
I thought this issue is because of varnish , so i disabled varnish
but still after disabling varnish mod_pagespeed is not working .

Please help me correct the issue .
Regards,

Abhishek soni

Jul 10, 2016, 3:48:19 AM7/10/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Yes, i have contacted them but all they are saying is my site is loading fast and i explained its loading fast because i designed it in a way ... i have again sent them a message .. lets see if they can help.

P.s thank you so much for taking time and look into the issue :)