When will be next release v1.12.34.3?

Maksim Soldatjonok

Sep 28, 2017, 1:16:48 AM9/28/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Do mod_pagespeed devs team plan to release v1.12.34.3? When it might happen?

Otto van der Schaaf

Sep 28, 2017, 7:09:11 AM9/28/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Currently 1.12.34.3 is a work in progress for ngx_pagespeed only:

It's probable that the next full ngx_pagespeed/mod_pagespeed release will be a new beta, e.g. 1.13.35.1
I'm not comfortable posting an exact e.t.a., but I think it will happen somewhere in the next couple of months.

Otto