CSS/JS not getting compressed

ARPAN GARG

Dec 29, 2015, 5:20:04 AM12/29/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I have done setup of apache pagespeed module on my local server. When i  checked the response header while hitting the webpage i saw X-Mod-Pagespeed:
1.9.32.11-7550 while means that pagespeed is working properly. Even after using rewrite_js and rewrite_css filters the js and css files are not getting minified . what am i doing wrong it . I am attaching the pagespeed.conf file for reference.
pagespeed.conf

Otto van der Schaaf

Dec 29, 2015, 1:58:27 PM12/29/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
If you request your page with  ?PageSpeedFilters=+debug on the querystring, mod_pagespeed may emit debug comments right after the css and js to inform you about its decisions around optimizing them.
It will also write out the configuration that it was running with at the end of the page, which can be useful for confirming your configuration.
If the debug comments don't help, could you post (or PM) your website?

Otto