Mod_pagespeed remove exiting image canonical headers

niv shlomo

Sep 20, 2016, 2:41:24 AM9/20/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

I use Mod_pagespeed last stable version and i see it's remove the exiting image canonical headers even when all filters are off and only ModPagespeed on. here is my details when everything off and it's still remove the headers from images:

mod_pagespeed on
Filters:
db	Debug
hw	Flushes html

EnableCachePurge (euci) True
EnableRewriting (e) 1
FetchWithGzip (afg) True
FileCacheCleanIntervalMs (afcci) 3600000
FileCacheInodeLimit (afcl) 500000
FileCacheSizeKb (afc) 102400
HttpCacheCompressionLevel (hccl) 9
RewriteLevel (l) Pass Through
RunExperiment (fur) False
Statistics (ase) True
StatisticsLogging (asle) True

#NumFlushes            0
#EndDocument after     9187us
#Total Parse duration  1670us
#Total Render duration 642us
#Total Idle duration   7517us
The following filters were disabled for this request:
	SupportNoscript

I see this update and think it's maybe the IPRO but like i sad before, it's happen even no filters are on.

I see this (future) update to and think if this will gonna slove the problem?

But still, i think my bug report is more basic then the problem from the link above, pagespeed always did not need to modify canonical headers if some filters are off

Thank you.

Jeff Kaufman

Sep 20, 2016, 3:18:01 PM9/20/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Yes, I think you're right that
https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/commit/0195e29d8d46ac7f2c05dc82d58e8f05d7baa294
will fix that, and I'm sorry we didn't include that in our latest
bug-fix release. We're planning to cut the next feature release very
soon, which will include this fix.

niv shlomo

Sep 21, 2016, 1:41:03 AM9/21/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

Thank you very much, it's greate! i'm build some wordpress plugin and this bug make the plugin uncomplete when he need to work with pagespeed.

בתאריך יום שלישי, 20 בספטמבר 2016 בשעה 22:18:01 UTC+3, מאת Jeff Kaufman: