Structured data tool and prioritize_critial_css

Longinos

Nov 13, 2017, 7:16:54 AM11/13/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I know there is not the rigth place to ask for, but I don´t find any place to report an issue with the structured data tool from goolge.
I use the ngix pagespeed module and use the filter prioritize_critial_css, this filter inject css from files and generates a long line of characters, these long line make these tool breaks
the recognition of the ld+json scripts related to structured data.

Test can be viewd in https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool?hl=es#url=https%3A%2F%2Fintersindicalrm.org%2F that report errors and omit some structured data and in
https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool?hl=es#url=https%3A%2F%2Fintersindicalrm.org%2F%3FPageSpeedFilters%3D-prioritixe_critical_css that report no errors and recognizes all the
ld+json scripts.

I think the structured data toll had a limit in how much characters get in a line.

Any clue on where I can report this issue is welcome.

Thx in advance and sorry for the off-topic post.