cache-control: 300 driving me insane

Big H

Oct 25, 2016, 6:59:54 PM10/25/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi Guys.

Trying to work out what is going on with my pagespeed configuration. All images, javascript etc are set to 5 minutes for cache-control. Please see my settings (this is for a https site)

ModPagespeed on

        ModPagespeedSslCertDirectory /etc/apache2/ssl
        ModPagespeedSslCertFile /etc/apache2/ssl/www.domain.crt
        ModPagespeedDomain http://www.domain.nz
        ModPagespeedDomain https://www.domain.nz
        ModPagespeedMapOriginDomain http://www.domain.nz https://www.domain.nz
        ModPagespeedDisableRewriteOnNoTransform off
        ModPagespeedFetchHttps enable

        ModPagespeedLoadFromFile https://www.domain.nz /var/www/domain.nz/public_html

        ModPagespeedLoadFromFileRuleMatch disallow .*$
        ModPagespeedLoadFromFileRuleMatch allow \.css$
        ModPagespeedLoadFromFileRuleMatch allow \.js$
        ModPagespeedLoadFromFileRuleMatch allow \.gif$
        ModPagespeedLoadFromFileRuleMatch allow \.png$
        ModPagespeedLoadFromFileRuleMatch allow \.jpg$

        ModPagespeedStatistics on
        ModPagespeedStatisticsLogging on
        ModPagespeedLogDir /var/log/pagespeed
        ModPagespeedRewriteLevel CoreFilters
        ModPagespeedStatistics on
        ModPagespeedFileCachePath            "/var/cache/pagespeed/"
        ModPagespeedFileCacheSizeKb          400000
        ModPagespeedFileCacheCleanIntervalMs 3600000
        ModPagespeedFileCacheInodeLimit      500000
        ModPagespeedImageRecompressionQuality 70
        ModPagespeedEnableFilters inline_preview_images,resize_mobile_images,remove_comments,sprite_images
        ModPagespeedEnableFilters inline_google_font_css,insert_image_dimensions,combine_css,extend_cache

Jeff Kaufman

Oct 26, 2016, 9:24:51 AM10/26/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Could you share a link to your site? Either here or by emailing me directly?

Big H

Oct 27, 2016, 7:47:09 AM10/27/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
sent privately.