Disable only caching

webspher

Sep 21, 2017, 12:27:44 PM9/21/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi, is it possible to keep all the optimizations offered by pagespeed but disable the caching of static files as I'm currently using a CDN?

Thanks

Joshua Marantz

Sep 21, 2017, 12:33:16 PM9/21/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
PageSpeed needs its cache to operate, but you can make it small because once optimized and served the CDN, a static file could be evicted from cache.  What are you trying to optimize; the disk space consumed by PageSpeed?

Or do you think PageSpeed's caching causes functional issues?

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 12:27 PM, webspher <red...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, is it possible to keep all the optimizations offered by pagespeed but disable the caching of static files as I'm currently using a CDN?

Thanks

webspher

Sep 21, 2017, 12:38:37 PM9/21/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Thanks jmarantz for the lightning answer :)

I justwould like to use some filter such as: combine_css, combine_javascript, rewrite_css, remove_comments,collapse_whitespace,remove_quotes.

Page speed is currently causing me some problems, the images don't update even if they contain the HASH in the name, and many other little issues