Do apache pagespeed module compress js/css files.

ARPAN GARG

Dec 29, 2015, 6:13:44 AM12/29/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
In my web application I can see HTML being compressed but js/css not being compressed.Do apache pagespeed module compress js/css files.

Jeffrey Crowell

Dec 29, 2015, 11:28:31 AM12/29/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 6:13 AM, ARPAN GARG <arpan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
In my web application I can see HTML being compressed but js/css not being compressed.Do apache pagespeed module compress js/css files.

ARPAN GARG

Dec 30, 2015, 12:12:44 AM12/30/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hello Jeffrey,

I am aware of these filters and i used them in my pagespeed.conf file. Still js and css were not being compressed. Is there anything i am missing . I am attaching the config file fpr reference.

On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 21:58:31 UTC+5:30, Jeffrey Crowell wrote:
On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 6:13 AM, ARPAN GARG <arpan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
In my web application I can see HTML being compressed but js/css not being compressed.Do apache pagespeed module compress js/css files.

pagespeed.conf

Jeffrey Crowell

Dec 30, 2015, 10:06:36 AM12/30/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

Do you mean compressed (gzip), or minified (whitespace removed, etc.). If you request your page with ?PageSpeedFilters=+debug are there any reasons listed why your css and js are not being optimized?

Jeff