Wordpress admin page optimisation seem not working

David Poulin

Jan 22, 2015, 8:47:15 AM1/22/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

i want to optimize the admin part of Wordpress and after installing mod_pagespeed on a centos linux. I can't see in the code that mod_pagespeed  have effect or does some optimisation.

It is normal or does i need some special configuration in mod_pagespeed  to opitmize the admin part of Wordpress ?

Jan-Willem Maessen

Jan 22, 2015, 12:24:10 PM1/22/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
David -

We blacklist wp-admin/ pages due to bad interactions with the JavaScript minifier.  That said, we believe this blacklist should no longer be necessary, and we'll be removing it from the next version of mod_pagespeed.

-Jan