How to improve my website insights score?

Tim

Mar 27, 2018, 7:37:59 PM3/27/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hello,

Can someone help me improve my website insights score?
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbestlistofporn.com%2F&tab=desktop

This is my current cfg:
https://paste2.org/XDOGxDz6

Is ModPagespeedLoadFromFile a good bet for https? I was having some issues with my website and I had to put that line.

What else should I do to fix my speed?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Tim

Tim

Mar 27, 2018, 8:07:33 PM3/27/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I notice that I have an issue in my website.
Screenshot: http://take.ms/hApv1

Any idea which line is causing this issue?

Thanks!

Joshua Marantz

Mar 27, 2018, 8:12:07 PM3/27/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
The first thing I'd try to eliminate the error you saw is to remove the defer_javascript filter, which is probably clashing with your use of jquery.

Message has been deleted