mod-pagespeed with nginx

车亮亮

Mar 28, 2015, 2:29:58 AM3/28/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
i setup Nginx as reverse proxy over Apache on my vps. used Ubuntu.
now i want to use mod-pagespeed on nginx, because the apache server only deal the php files, the static file like html,css and js is deal with nginx.
but when i install the mod-pagespeed on my vps. it only run on apache2. the static does not run ok with nginx. then i disable it over apache. try to run it on nginx.i read google document. but still do not know how to configure it on nginx. can you help me with that?
this is my blog address:

thank you.

Jeffrey Crowell

Mar 30, 2015, 10:23:39 AM3/30/15