HOW TO PageSpeed Insights FOR 99 % OPTIMAL FOR MY WEBSITE

PAKET TOUR BALI NUSA PENIDA

Feb 24, 2018, 8:58:50 AM2/24/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

I tour guide new penida nusa has a website with the name bestpenida.com whether there is a friend who knows how to get my website more quickly opened or accessed. And is there any practical way so that it can be more optimal. please help me my friends thanks before

Hansoftech

Mar 7, 2018, 2:49:10 AM3/7/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

Hi,

We would be glad to help you out to optimize your website. We have Tested your website in PSI and found the scores of 37 and 77 in desktop and mobile. https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=bestpenida.com%2F&tab=desktop

Here, we will suggest you to do some technical work i.e Optimize images,Eliminate render blocking JS & CSS  to speed up load time.
If you get struck in this technical work we are ready to help you to optimize your website for both desktop and mobile version to get the scores from 90% to 95%

Please contact us through in...@hansoftech.com OR skype:Hansoftech.

Regards,
Hansoftech

P.S.Please find our websites scores.