No permission to rewrite https://fonts.googleapis.com/css

il...@mypropixel.com

Nov 27, 2015, 4:46:34 PM11/27/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi.

I opened the logs and see something about Google Fonts.
For example:

[Fri, 27 Nov 2015 21:42:12 GMT] [Info] [32453] No permission to rewrite 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ubuntu:400,500,700,400italic,700italic'

I found similar problems on the Internet, but not sure if it is related to my problem.
Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 4.44.58 PM.png

Jan-Willem Maessen

Nov 28, 2015, 8:24:35 AM11/28/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 4:46 PM, <il...@mypropixel.com> wrote:
Hi.

I opened the logs and see something about Google Fonts.
For example:

[Fri, 27 Nov 2015 21:42:12 GMT] [Info] [32453] No permission to rewrite 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ubuntu:400,500,700,400italic,700italic'

This isn't a problem, as this JavaScript is being served by a third party (if it were JavaScript served from your domain it would point to configuration trouble).  I'd suggest against running mod_pagespeed at log level Info or above as it can be quite verbose in that configuration.

For google fonts CSS in particular, I suggest enabling inlining of Google Fonts API CSS:
  ModPagespeedEnableFilters inline_google_font_css

-Jan

I found similar problems on the Internet, but not sure if it is related to my problem.