message deleted, why?

Ungov

Mar 28, 2018, 4:43:08 PM3/28/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
i'm trying to post a question but as soon as i post my message it says the post has been deleted???
Message has been deleted

Ungov

Mar 28, 2018, 4:51:17 PM3/28/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Anyway, here was my question. Tried to post it 5 times and it got deleted every time. I even tried to post it as a reply to this thread but it got deleted again. This time I removed my website URL from the post, let's see if it works...

-
Hi,

I have installed mod_pagespeed on nginx and enabled combine_css and combine_javascript
However, the files are not converted on my website defendanimals(dot)com
W3C CSS validator is not finding any error

pagespeed.conf = http://prntscr.com/ixq61v
I have also tried to enable the settings through .htaccess file

I'm currently using Cloudflare RocketLoader, but if I turn it off the .js files aren't combined by mod_pagespeed

PageSpeed is correctly installed on the server because I can see PageSpeed.CriticalImages in the code

what am I doing wrong?

Joshua Marantz

Mar 28, 2018, 5:05:04 PM3/28/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I don't know why your messages were being deleted.  Algorithms :)  Sorry about that.

RE your actual problem "why isn't pagespeed rewriting when I think it should" -- there's actually a bunch of things that may be going wrong.  https://www.modpagespeed.com/doc/faq is a good place to start.  Looking at your error_log is another thing to check.

Ungov

Mar 28, 2018, 5:22:32 PM3/28/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

I checked the FAQ but i'm not sure what to do as I have no hint where the problem comes from.
My error_log is empty
adding ?ModPagespeed=on&ModPagespeedFilters=combine_css to the url didn't change anything

Ungov

Apr 2, 2018, 1:55:46 AM4/2/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I'm still stuck here :( Would appreciate some help

Longinos

Apr 2, 2018, 11:07:27 AM4/2/18
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi
If you are using Cloudflare, perhaps Cloudflare is caching the non optimized resources.
As a test, try to disable Cloudflare, hit the backend server and see what happens.
You can use http://mydomain.com/?PageSpeedFilters=+debug and see in the html code the debug messages.
In nginx server the .htaccess file don´t work, this is for apache server.

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

Apr 3, 2018, 9:54:24 AM4/3/18
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 9:51 PM, Ungov <ungover...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyway, here was my question. Tried to post it 5 times and it got deleted
> every time.

every single one of your prior messages was received here....
*directly* into my gmail spam folder. i suspect that, sadly, the
volume of spam coming from russia probably resulted in google's spam
algorithms treating your communication as spam. sorry, ungov!

l.