Using InPlaceResourceOptimization makes mod_pagespeed set max-age=300 for all requests.

Nicolás Mercado

Mar 21, 2016, 5:57:23 PM3/21/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Any idea why this could be happenning? I really need IRPO to work as I use requireJS to load scripts so that's the only way these scripts are minified.
However, that makes all requests have Cache-Control set to max-age=300.

Joshua Marantz

Mar 21, 2016, 6:08:16 PM3/21/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Are you also using LoadFromFile?