Mod page speed not combining css and js when used with JSR 286 portlets

Kesava Krishna

Aug 9, 2015, 8:03:53 AM8/9/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi, My application uses jsr 286 portlets. My application is a single page application and is built with 10 jsr 286 portlets each has its own view.
In each view I am referring to css and js which is required for that portlet alone
When i enabled mod page speed with all the combining css and js filters enabled, i still see all the js and css are loading with out getting combined into single css and js call.
Can you please suggest if this is expected behavior or if there is any setting/configuration to overcome this.
Appreciate your suggestion/recommendation.

Jeff Kaufman

Aug 10, 2015, 9:32:30 AM8/10/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Could you share a url to your site?  There are several things that can prevent combining and I'd like to see which.

For example, if you have something like:

    <link rel=stylesheet href=...> ...
    <script src=...> ...
    <link rel=stylesheet href=...> ...
    <script src=...> ...

We're not going to be able to combine the css files because the js could be making changes to the css.

Kesava Krishna

Aug 22, 2015, 11:57:09 AM8/22/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Please find the url to the appp - https://www.ameriprise.com/

There are log of script files being loaded, however they are not combined together into a single web call

Thanks,

Jeff Kaufman