? The preceding resource was not rewritten because it is not authorized

Amin Sabet

Oct 28, 2015, 1:18:50 PM10/28/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
From view-source:https://www.mu-43.com/?PageSpeedFilters=+debug

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=xenforo,form,public&amp;style=1&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1445994023"/><!--The preceding resource was not rewritten because it is not authorized-->

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=cta_featuredthreads,dark_postrating,moderator_bar,nat_public_css,unread_posts_count,wf_default,xcxt_visitor_panel_stats,xengallery_tab_links&amp;style=1&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1445994023"/><!--The preceding resource was not rewritten because it is not authorized-->

Why are these coming back not authorized?

My pagespeed.conf states:

ModPagespeedDomain https://www.mu-43.com
ModPagespeedDomain https://www.talkemount.com
ModPagespeedDomain https://www.fujixspot.com
ModPagespeedDomain https://www.leicaplace.com
ModPagespeedDomain https://www.foreverfilm.org

ModPagespeedMapOriginDomain "http://localhost" "https://www.mu-43.com"
ModPagespeedMapOriginDomain "http://localhost" "https://www.talkemount.com"
ModPagespeedMapOriginDomain "http://localhost" "https://www.fujixspot.com"
ModPagespeedMapOriginDomain "http://localhost" "https://www.leicaplace.com"
ModPagespeedMapOriginDomain "http://localhost" "https://www.foreverfilm.org"

Tomasz Witke

Aug 18, 2016, 4:11:26 PM8/18/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

I'm also interested in this. I'm getting same warnings.

Thanks,
Tom.

Otto van der Schaaf

Aug 19, 2016, 2:41:56 PM8/19/16
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Is https being terminated in front of the server that runs mod_pagespeed? If so, that could explain it, and you may have to look at x-forwarded-proto to inform mod_pagespeed about the original protocol:
Otto