Is there any way to serve /pagespeed_static/* through the CDN?

mick...@kikuta2008.com

Jul 14, 2016, 4:47:45 AM7/14/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

Is there any way to serve /pagespeed_static/* through a CDN? Specifically I saw requests for /pagespeed_static/js_defer-***.js

Thanks,
Mickey.

Otto van der Schaaf

Jul 14, 2016, 5:11:45 AM7/14/16
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know, there currently isn't.

- There's the StaticAssetPrefix [1] option, which takes an absolute path.
I did attempt to specify a full domain in this option instead of just that. The option allows doing so and it will be used in the html output correctly, but it looks like mapping the resulting incoming requests fails.
- The MapRewriteDomain option does not apply to pagespeed's static assets.

I created an issue for this, rewriting static assets to be served from a cdn sounds like a reasonable enhancement: https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/issues/1350

Otto

mick...@kikuta2008.com

Jul 14, 2016, 9:04:21 AM7/14/16