PageSpeed File name

AS

May 8, 2017, 9:19:39 AM5/8/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

I am using pagespeed to optimize the images and with each image optimized the filename is changed to "ximprove.png.pagespeed.ic.csLL4j7dL2.png". I want to retain the initial name for the file as I have JS that manipulates the image. Is that possible please?

Joshua Marantz

May 8, 2017, 9:21:39 AM5/8/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Yes!