nginx reverse proxy added to apache + mod_pagespeed/memcached, it ok?

FCs

Nov 17, 2016, 3:57:29 AM11/17/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
hi,

a few days ago i've upgraded my plesk vps to the newest version. it's very easy on it to enable http2, what i did and it seems to work well. as i understand on this platform http2 works with a nginx reverse proxy and i don't have any experience with that.
my base setup was apache + php fpm + mod_pagespeed with memcache. it worked fine but the reverse proxy i don't know if it's still a good solution. is it ok the keep running it this way?

thanks in advance