Survey: Hosting Providers / CDNs with support for PageSpeed Modules

jmar...@google.com

May 27, 2015, 11:00:00 AM5/27/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com

Please help us curate a list of hosting providers and CDNs supporting PageSpeed.

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

Hosting Providers / CDNs with support for PageSpeed Modules

If you represent a hosting provider or CDN that supports PageSpeed modules (mod_pagespeed, ngx_pagespeed, IISpeed, ats_pagespeed), the Google PageSpeed team would like to know about it. This information will be used for two purposes:
1. So we can notify you when there are important updates
2. To provide a registry of hosting providers & CDNs, especially for current PageSpeed Service users, who are looking for
an alternative solution (see https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/service/Deprecation)

Note that we are not collecting names at this time of services that offer similar FEO functionality. We are looking for providers specifically supporting PageSpeed.

* Required
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.