Server Cache Must Work

Munna vai

Mar 16, 2017, 11:44:20 AM3/16/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

I have Tried Both,

but still when i try to test with "https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights"  at first Run, it shows me not optimized result, but after 2/3 times testing, ( when the site actually pulled by google ) then it is delivering optimized content and "Pagespeed Insight" shows me good result, and the result stays only for few minutes.

do you have any clue why this is happening, why mod_pagespeed is not caching the optimized content upto implicit_cache_ttl  time ? what i am expecting.

thanks.

Otto van der Schaaf

Mar 16, 2017, 4:26:12 PM3/16/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
The fluctuation might be caused by low traffic conditions and beacon data expirating.

If your site runs 1.12.x you can control the expiration time for the beacon data:

Otto