How to configure pagespeeding for downstream server

John Smith

Aug 21, 2015, 8:39:39 AM8/21/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
We have currently configured a pagespeeding for apache. web application works on apache . But now we have put nginx as a proxy server on port 80 which transfers the request to apache on 7080. But pagespeeding overrides the url with new port ; earlier it was on port 80. We want a pagespeeding to be done on port 80. Is it possible?  if yes then how?

Jeff Kaufman

Aug 21, 2015, 8:55:42 AM8/21/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
What host header is apache seeing?

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 8:39 AM, John Smith <js13...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have currently configured a pagespeeding for apache. web application works on apache . But now we have put nginx as a proxy server on port 80 which transfers the request to apache on 7080. But pagespeeding overrides the url with new port ; earlier it was on port 80. We want a pagespeeding to be done on port 80. Is it possible?  if yes then how?

John Smith

Aug 25, 2015, 4:00:13 AM8/25/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Jeff Kaufman : Thanks for the hint. Problem was related to the header only. It is solved now.

Jeff Kaufman

Aug 25, 2015, 9:51:15 AM8/25/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss