dns-prefetch some times working some times not

krishna pandey

Dec 24, 2015, 10:19:02 AM12/24/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss, n...@dainikbhaskar.com, ithel...@dainikbhaskar.com, sourabh...@dainikbhaskar.com
Hi team,

I seen some strange issue with module some time it is working & some times not tested in Crome & Mozilla latest browsers  dns-prefetch.

Please go through this source this both sites view-source:http://m.food.bhaskar.com/ & view-source:http://m.money.bhaskar.com/

Also if is working not all "link rel" tags are showing dns-prefetch.

Also which mobile browsers dose this supports ?

Can you please help & guide on this.

Krishna

Jeff Kaufman

Dec 27, 2015, 10:13:42 AM12/27/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss, n...@dainikbhaskar.com, ithel...@dainikbhaskar.com, sourabh...@dainikbhaskar.com
Looking at m.food.bhaskar.com I see two <link rel=dns-prefetch> tags,
one for //i1.dainikbhaskar.com (lots of images) and one for
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com
(//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js).

That looks fine to me. What were you expecting to see that you're not?