cannot sync to the https://modpagespeed.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/src

Alex Wu

Mar 24, 2014, 12:51:56 PM3/24/14
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
I even run a clean oone following the build from source instruction:

gclient config https://modpagespeed.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/src
 gclient sync --force --jobs=1

it failed at

________ running 'svn checkout --depth empty https://src.chromium.org/svn/trunk/src/build/util /home/ywu/pagespeed/src/third_party/chromium/src/build/util' in '/home/awu/pagespeed'
D         src/third_party/chromium/src/build/util/lastchange.py
 U   src/third_party/chromium/src/build/util
Checked out revision 258951.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/awu/bin/depot_tools/gclient.py", line 1963, in <module>
    sys.exit(Main(sys.argv[1:]))

How to resolve this?

Thanks,

Alex

Jud Porter

Mar 24, 2014, 4:08:07 PM3/24/14
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Can you paste the whole log file? I'm curious if there are any other messages that might be useful. The message that it checked out revision 258951 is suspicious though, since it's supposed to be checking out an older version of the chromium dependency. I saw a similar issue recently when running gclient sync without --jobs=1. Running gclient sync again though would work correctly, so give that a shot.

Alex Wu