dynamic content and cache issue

Samy Elsayed

May 16, 2017, 8:58:45 AM5/16/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hello ,
I install mod_pagespeed on my centos server but i have problem with my website which have dynamic content changed every 30 min ( only content ) and other file as img , css  , js ....etc are stable and not changed .
and after i run pagespeed all content are cached with content and i try to modify config but all my tries are failed

SO , kindly can help me to make pagespeed to cache all css , js , img only and let html content changed as it time ?
Best regards

Joshua Marantz

May 16, 2017, 10:35:08 AM5/16/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
PageSpeed doesn't cache HTML files, so I suspect there's another cache involved.

Samy Elsayed

May 16, 2017, 2:28:06 PM5/16/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
yes thanks i have another cache bit limit it's time to 30 min only ...

i mean after this 30 min i still surf cached page .. before pagespeed not happen this

so if this from any config can help me ?

Joshua Marantz

May 16, 2017, 2:55:53 PM5/16/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
What happens if you disable that cache?