How to Rewrite Domain without modify with pagespeed?

t...@terence.org.cn

May 21, 2016, 3:03:53 PM5/21/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

I using mod_pagespeed Rewrite Domain from a.com and b.com to c.com:

ModPagespeedMapRewriteDomain https://c.com http://a.com,http://b.com

but there have a problem: I don't to make compression or modify URL, because the three domain is not my website domain.

I want:

https://c.com/****.js

but it modified:

https://c.com/****.js.pagespeed.jc.rMS9HNaTSu.js

The c.com server return 404 because file name changed!

I have other website in my server,I use same way to Rewrite other domain,it work correctly without modify.

I don't know where is wrong,anyone knows?

Joshua Marantz

May 21, 2016, 10:29:15 PM5/21/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Disable combine_javascript, rewrite_javascript, and other filters that rename URLs.  Enable filter rewrite_domains.

Does that do what you want?

-Josh

Message has been deleted

Joshua Marantz

May 24, 2016, 8:36:09 AM5/24/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I'm still not sure exactly what you are looking at PageSpeed to help you do.  The MapRewriteDomain documentation may help: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/domains#mapping_rewrite

Or if you want specific suggestions, can you give a more detailed example of what you are trying to do?

Thanks,
-Josh

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 4:20 AM, <t...@terence.org.cn> wrote:
Yes,just enable rewrite_domains for c.com but  combine or rewrite.

Because my website used a plugin and the plugin quote some resources from outside.

Plugin choose resources domain randomly,I want rewrite domain to specific one domain.

在 2016年5月22日星期日 UTC+8上午10:29:15,jmarantz写道: