secure site causing fetch errors and cache errors

Thom Dunaway

Jan 14, 2015, 5:04:14 PM1/14/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have been researching this for a couple of days and decided I need to ask for a little help.

I recently made my entire site https. I updated my pagespeed.conf and noticed the following in the Console:

Resources not rewritten because domain wasn't authorized 50-60%

Cache misses: 37.19%

In my log I noticed a bunch of these errors;

[Wed Jan 14 15:58:50 2015] [warn] [mod_pagespeed 1.8.31.6-4412 @9409] Fetch failed to start: https://10.186.38.98/lib/js/jquery.splitter-0.14.0.js
[Wed Jan 14 15:58:50 2015] [error] [mod_pagespeed 1.8.31.6-4412 @9409] https://10.186.38.98/images/mail-delete.png:0: serf_context_run error status=20014 (Internal error)
[Wed Jan 14 15:58:50 2015] [warn] [mod_pagespeed 1.8.31.6-4412 @9409] Fetch failed to start: https://10.186.38.98/images/mail-delete.png

I have added these lines to my pagespeed.conf but it still seems to be pulling via https

ModPagespeedFileCacheSizeKb          1024000
ModPagespeedFileCacheCleanIntervalMs 3600000
ModPagespeedFileCacheInodeLimit        5000000

I have no idea why those "Fetch failed to start" is using my internal IP. My entire site is https and the http pages redirect to https, so it seems to me that the ModPagespeedMapOriginDomain lines are useless cause nothing is served from http://localhost.

 I need some help to reduce my server load and to figure out what is causing these errors.

Thanks for any help!

Thom

Jeff Kaufman

Jan 15, 2015, 11:06:33 AM1/15/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
The MapOriginDomain lines aren't good because you redirect http to
https, could you remove them and let us know how that goes?