Missing files

Vadik Sert

Apr 27, 2016, 5:10:30 PM4/27/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Missing those files on testing. what to do? skip them?
./out/Release/mod_pagespeed_test
./out/Release/pagespeed_automatic_test

Vadik Sert

Apr 27, 2016, 5:14:27 PM4/27/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
allso now got that error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
make: *** [out/Release/protoc] Error 1

Otto van der Schaaf

Apr 28, 2016, 8:38:50 AM4/28/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

Vadik Sert

May 2, 2016, 4:38:02 AM5/2/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
on Test I got that fails
[  FAILED  ] SerfUrlAsyncFetcherTest.TestHttpsSucceedsForGoogleCom (2256 ms)
[  FAILED  ] 2 tests, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] AprFileSystemTest.TestRecursivelyMakeDir_NoPermission
[  FAILED  ] SerfUrlAsyncFetcherTest.TestHttpsSucceedsForGoogleCom

Vadik Sert

May 2, 2016, 4:48:55 AM5/2/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
allso that 2 lines

[  FAILED  ] 1 test, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] StdioFileSystemTest.TestRecursivelyMakeDir_NoPermission

Otto van der Schaaf

May 2, 2016, 5:16:04 AM5/2/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Vadik Sert <best....@gmail.com> wrote:
[  FAILED  ] 1 test, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] StdioFileSystemTest.TestRecursivelyMakeDir_NoPermission

You get that error when you run the tests as root. Could you re-run the tests as a non-root user?

Otto

Vadik Sert

May 2, 2016, 11:31:24 AM5/2/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Empty zone... I just made an new user a "guest" and I run the code and got all "there is no file or directory" I wrote "ls" and there is nothing showed up.

Vadik Sert

May 2, 2016, 12:45:36 PM5/2/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I have read on other forums that the Mod will work with that errors but now whenever I start to configure it, it says that there is no a file that calls "pagespeed.conf" in the /etc/httpd/conf.d/