Re: How to log messages for debugging?

Joshua Marantz

Jun 22, 2016, 12:49:06 PM6/22/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
In a system-installed apache it's usually in /var/logs/httpd or /var/logs/apache2

In an apache built from source, for me, it's in /usr/local/apache2/logs.  It should be somewhere like that.  Hope this helps!

-Josh

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:59 AM, <anir...@webscalenetworks.com> wrote:
I am trying to log the messages in couple of files in mod_pagespeed/src/instaweb/rewrite ..

I tried to log messages by LOG(ERROR) << "some comment";

I also tried couple of other methods but I am not able to see the logs in the latest log file inside /usr/local/httpd/logs/ ..

Could anyone please guide me on how to log the message in order to debug the problem?

Thanks!