Not all PNG images and JS are compressed / optimized

Vishal Shah

Jul 31, 2015, 2:55:47 AM7/31/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Dear All,

My site is https://www.takebestloans.com/

I have configured mod_pagespeed.  What I noticed is while most images are optimised, few images are not optimized. I tried to execute report on http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/LcaVW/https://www.takebestloans.com/ but most of the images are skipped.

How can I fix the problem so that I can improve page loading time?

Also may I know how can I configure PageSpeed insights?

I hope community will help me to solve above two questions.

Thanks,
Vishal

Jeff Kaufman

Jul 31, 2015, 10:05:29 AM7/31/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Could you give an example of an image that should be optimized but isn't?  Quickly scanning it I don't see any being skipped.