Support for memcached socket

Shivanand Sharma

Mar 4, 2015, 4:27:18 PM3/4/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
ModPagespeedMemcachedServers "host1:port1,host2:port2,host3:port3"

Does pagespeed support memcached socket configuration like unix:///var/tmp/memcache.socket

Joshua Marantz

Mar 4, 2015, 5:53:11 PM3/4/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
No I don't think so.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Shivanand Sharma <var...@gmail.com> wrote:
ModPagespeedMemcachedServers "host1:port1,host2:port2,host3:port3"

Does pagespeed support memcached socket configuration like unix:///var/tmp/memcache.socket

Shivanand Sharma

Mar 10, 2015, 11:50:24 AM3/10/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
I know it works on nginx. Why should it be any different on apache?

https://github.com/pagespeed/ngx_pagespeed/issues/467

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 4:23:11 AM UTC+5:30, jmarantz wrote:
No I don't think so.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Shivanand Sharma <var...@gmail.com> wrote:
ModPagespeedMemcachedServers "host1:port1,host2:port2,host3:port3"

Does pagespeed support memcached socket configuration like unix:///var/tmp/memcache.socket

Jeff Kaufman

Mar 10, 2015, 12:43:01 PM3/10/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I don't believe it works on nginx either. We're tracking this in
https://code.google.com/p/modpagespeed/issues/detail?id=760