Announcing mod_pagespeed beta release 1.11.33.4

Jeff Kaufman

Sep 15, 2016, 3:50:30 PM9/15/16
to mod-pagespe...@googlegroups.com
The PageSpeed team is pleased to announce a new release, version
1.11.33.4. This release contains the following bug fixes since
1.11.33.3:

Issue 1392 and Issue 1393: All existing preload hints are stripped
* https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/issues/1392
* https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/issues/1393
* https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/commit/95ef580

Issue 1396: Can't build from source because Chromium svn is gone
* https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/issues/1396
* https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/commit/3f47828
* https://github.com/pagespeed/ngx_pagespeed/commit/269ed10

Issue 1397: ImageMaxRewritesAtOnce of -1 should allow unlimited image rewrites
* https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/issues/1397
* https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/commit/18d5549

If you are currently on the beta channel, you can update as usual:

* If you installed the .rpm package, you can update with:

sudo yum update mod-pagespeed-beta
sudo /etc/init.d/httpd restart

* If you installed the .deb package, you can update with:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

If you are currently on the stable channel and would like to switch to
the beta channel, first uninstall mod_pagespeed and install the beta
package from:

https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/mod_pagespeed/download

Instructions for building from source are available at:

https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/mod_pagespeed/build_from_source

Jeff Kaufman
PageSpeed Team

Dani Dorado

Sep 21, 2016, 5:07:44 PM9/21/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss, mod-pagespe...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Is there an ETA to release the next stable version?

I'm having some issues related to ERROR CONTENT DECODING FAILED

i think they are related to this issue

  • Issue 1371 PageSpeed can serve gzipped content without Content-Encoding header via IPRO (0bd84a)

Joshua Marantz

Sep 21, 2016, 5:50:48 PM9/21/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss, mod-pagespeed-announce
Dani, which version of MPS are you using?

Dani Dorado

Sep 21, 2016, 11:33:34 PM9/21/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss, mod-pagespe...@googlegroups.com
Last stable version
  1. X-Mod-Pagespeed:
    1.11.33.2-0

I've disabled IPRO and it looks the issue has gone but i'm not sure if this is reducing the optimization level

here is the site i'm working with nomadsurfers.com

On Sep 21, 2016 5:07 PM, "Dani Dorado" <daniel...@lacabanyaibiza.com> wrote:
Hello, Is there an ETA to release the next stable version?

I'm having some issues related to ERROR CONTENT DECODING FAILED

i think they are related to this issue

  • Issue 1371 PageSpeed can serve gzipped content without Content-Encoding header via IPRO (0bd84a)

Jeff Kaufman

Sep 22, 2016, 7:07:32 AM9/22/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss, mod-pagespe...@googlegroups.com
I'll probably start preparing the stable release of 1.11.33.4 after we
cut 1.12, which will probably be in the next week or two.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 11:33 PM, Dani Dorado