Mod-pagespeed not working for me with PHP 5.6

lblake

May 27, 2015, 10:41:12 AM5/27/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
I have had success installing and running mod-pagespeed on PHP 5.3. I set up a test server with PHP 5.6.9 and installed OK, but it doesn't appear under HTTP Header Info in phpinfo() - see attached. Looks like something is preventing it from running. Is Mod-pagespeed supported on PHP 5.6? Any help appreciated.

http-headers.jpg

Jeffrey Crowell

May 27, 2015, 10:57:46 AM5/27/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
I don't see why this should be a problem, but we do test against 5.5.9, and not 5.6.x.
Has your pagespeed configuration changed between the upgrade?
Does passing ?PageSpeed=on&PagespeedFilters=+debug give you debug messages in your html?