Temporarily Unreachable

Ariel Espadotto

Oct 6, 2015, 10:04:16 AM10/6/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi

when using pagepeed module - nginx, in webmasters Tools, fetch as google show me some files, like images, js with info:
Temporarily Unreachable

Why?

This can be a problem for google robot ?

How to solve ?

Thanks

Jeff Kaufman

Oct 12, 2015, 9:31:05 AM10/12/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Could you include some screenshots, or tell me which urls are getting the error?

Ariel Espadotto

Oct 13, 2015, 7:24:45 AM10/13/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Yes... this example... in this case, only 1 image ... but there are cases where many images aren't fetched

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Ariel Espadotto <arie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> when using pagepeed module - nginx, in webmasters Tools, fetch as google
> show me some files, like images, js with info:
> Temporarily Unreachable
>

> Why?
>
> This can be a problem for google robot ?
>
> How to solve ?
>
> Thanks

Jeff Kaufman

Oct 13, 2015, 7:35:02 AM10/13/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Looking at the screeshot you linked, the problem is fetching
http://meusjogosdemeninas.uol.com.br/_arquivos/jogosonline/imgs/categorias/11x23x7f1e68136acb9a30e9e0d3bbb3e58e19.png.pagespeed.ic.v_5DDtRn43.png
right?

Why do some urls return:

and others:

Specifically, I'm worried that you might have two servers running
PageSpeed with configurations that don't match?

I also see the header:

That might be making googlebot block itself.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 7:24 AM, Ariel Espadotto <arie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes... this example... in this case, only 1 image ... but there are cases
> where many images aren't fetched
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6981100/fetch-as-google.jpg
>

> Em segunda-feira, 12 de outubro de 2015 10:31:05 UTC-3, Jeff Kaufman
> escreveu:
>>
>> Could you include some screenshots, or tell me which urls are getting the
>> error?
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Ariel Espadotto <arie...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > when using pagepeed module - nginx, in webmasters Tools, fetch as google
>> > show me some files, like images, js with info:
>> > Temporarily Unreachable
>> >

>> > Why?
>> >
>> > This can be a problem for google robot ?
>> >
>> > How to solve ?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >
>> > --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mod-pagespeed-discuss/822d39a9-faca-4f45-b96f-6ba5ac94f6a5%40googlegroups.com.

Ariel Espadotto

Oct 13, 2015, 7:41:38 AM10/13/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
good... I think this UOL proxy... but... another example...

There are only 1 server.... using nginx (80) for statics and apache (81) for php

thanks

>> > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mod-pagespeed-discuss/3d2b8bdd-48f5-4818-84fb-04055a4a5a74%40googlegroups.com.

Ariel Espadotto

Oct 13, 2015, 7:57:42 AM10/13/15