Added filters which have had no effect

Dave Reeder

May 22, 2015, 3:18:20 AM5/22/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have the pagespeed module up and running, I can see it's hashing images.
I recently added the following filters:

ModPagespeedEnableFilters prioritize_critical_css
ModPagespeedEnableFilters sprite_images
ModPagespeedEnableFilters recompress_png
ModPagespeedEnableFilters convert_png_to_jpeg,convert_jpeg_to_webp
ModPagespeedEnableFilters collapse_whitespace,remove_comments

But its made no difference to the score in PageSpeed Insights.  Infact, even if I disable the module entirely there is little difference.

I can see in Chrome in the response headers that pagespeed it running too.
The server is running Centos 6.5, what else do I need to check?

Many thanks

Dave

Jeff Kaufman

May 22, 2015, 8:42:48 AM5/22/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
What are the issues PageSpeed Insights is objecting to? Some, like
slow server response time, aren't ones we can fix.