fetch time out issue after upgrading pagespeed to 1.9.32 version

சிவா மூர்த்தி

Apr 30, 2015, 9:59:31 PM4/30/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've recently upgraded pagespeed to 1.9.32 version . Previously we used to get previous fetch time out issue once in a week and done restart apache as fix. To reduce this issue, we decreases image fetch rate to minimum (2) and again faced the same issue.

But after upgrading , we r getting new errors as below while getting fetch timed out errors.

[mod_pagespeed 1.9.32.3] Waiting for completion of URL​ www.example.com

Due to this, out webserver is going to hung state often than previous versions .

Pls anyone contact me at the earliest to guide me to fix this.

Thanks , Siva

Joshua Marantz

Apr 30, 2015, 10:25:33 PM4/30/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
It sounds like you are facing the same issue as https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/issues/1048

I have a workaround for you, but I'd really like to know the answer to a few questions.

1. Do you have memcached connected to mod_pagespeed?
2. If so, are you hooked directly to memcached?  Or is there some other program speaking memcached that you are connected to?
3. Do you have LoadFromFile configured?
4. If possible, could you send us your entire pagespeed configuration?

I am fairly certain that you have InPlaceResourceOptimization enabled.  That was turned on by default in MPS 1.9.  If you turn it off and flush cache I think you'll find this problem doesn't show up.  This is not very satisfying to us because we believe InPlaceOptimization is an important feature and we want to make it work perfectly.

Please let me know the answer to the 4 questions above, and whether or not adding
   ModPagespeedInPlaceResouceOptimization off
to your configuration fixes the problem for you.

Thanks,
-Josh

Siva Moorthy

Apr 30, 2015, 11:12:20 PM4/30/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josh,

Thanks for jumping into this, we've enabled the given config. How I need to send my pagespeed conf ? Can u pls share ur mail I'd.

Jeff Kaufman

May 1, 2015, 10:35:43 AM5/1/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Could you please send your configuration to:

jmar...@google.com and jef...@google.com

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 11:12 PM, Siva Moorthy <sivab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> Thanks for jumping into this, we've enabled the given config. How I need to send my pagespeed conf ? Can u pls share ur mail I'd.

Joshua Marantz

May 1, 2015, 11:04:46 AM5/1/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I have it already.  Jeff I will forward to you.