Broken image in firefox mobile

Anthony L

Apr 26, 2016, 12:47:47 PM4/26/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi Folk,

I'm running Apache + speedpage 1.9.32.14.
I found the images unable to show up in firefox mobile (latest) on Android device, but all others are fine.
Does anyone have the same problem? or is there are settings I miss out? Thanks!

Huibao Lin

Apr 26, 2016, 1:06:57 PM4/26/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Anthony,

Most likely it was caused by this issue: https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/issues/1160
With this bug we converted images to WebP, but Firefox doesn't support it. The bug has been fixed in 1.10. Could you upgrade your PageSpeed module?

Huibao

Anthony L

Apr 27, 2016, 12:28:55 AM4/27/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Thanks Huibao,

I found the latest stable version on https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/download#supported-platforms is  1.9.32.14 which is currently my running version. Is 1.10 a beta version or where I can get it?

Otto van der Schaaf

Apr 27, 2016, 5:01:12 AM4/27/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 6:28 AM, Anthony L <nexplo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I found the latest stable version on https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/download#supported-platforms is  1.9.32.14 which is currently my running version. Is 1.10 a beta version or where I can get it?

Changing to the beta-channel would currently upgrade you to 1.11: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/download#how-to-change-channels

Otto

Anthony L

Apr 28, 2016, 3:05:00 AM4/28/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Thanks Huibao and Otto,  I will wait for the stable version