Disable Filters for specific urls

vittorio.m...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 9:44:52 AM5/25/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hello,

The filter defer_javascript is messing up with the wordpress blog inside my magento site. I solved by disabling mod_pagespeed on all blog-related urls but I'd like to find a way to disable the defer_javascript filter only while maintaining all other functionalities active. Is it viable?

Sorry I am quite new to this

Longinos

May 26, 2017, 4:54:28 AM5/26/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
HI
If you had an vhost for the blog you can disable these filter for that vhost, put

ModPagespeedDisableFilters defer_javascript

in the vhost config

Joshua Marantz

May 26, 2017, 6:56:39 AM5/26/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
You can also disable filters in a Directory sccpe or .htaccess file, if your blogs are in a subdirectory.