Docs for installing mod_pagespeed with django

ron.n...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2016, 6:58:51 PM9/2/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I'm running django 1.9 with apache on AWS Elastic Beanstalk, with the local development environment being on Windows 10.

Can someone point me to some clearly written documentation on installing mod_pagespeed on the local environment such that it will upload to Elastic Beanstalk seamlessly?

Thanks.

Egor Suvorov

Sep 16, 2016, 6:37:29 PM9/16/16
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know, mod_pagespeed has no binaries for Windows and cannot be built from sources painlessly.
However, there are non-open-source builds for IIS, called IISpeed. I believe they have a free version whose only limitation is small banner in the bottom of the page, which should not matter in local development.

I do not really understand what you're going to upload to AWS, though. Are you talking about mod_pagespeed configuration or just the ability to check locally how your website works with different filters?

Best regards,
Egor Suvorov.

Ronaldo Tumpang

Sep 17, 2016, 11:48:32 PM9/17/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

Ronaldo Tumpang

Sep 18, 2016, 12:02:56 AM9/18/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

Ronaldo Tumpang

Sep 18, 2016, 12:03:02 AM9/18/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

Ronaldo Tumpang

Sep 21, 2016, 1:54:07 PM9/21/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Ronaldo c Tumpang

Jeff Kaufman

Sep 22, 2016, 8:52:28 AM9/22/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

It looks like you're asking how to push PageSpeed optimized resources to your CDN? That isn't something PageSpeed is able to do, sorry! Right now PageSpeed only works with "pull" CDNs, ones that act as proxy caches.

Ronaldo Tumpang

Nov 7, 2016, 1:20:27 AM11/7/16
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

Ronaldo Tumpang